- - - - -

Show off YOUR New Houses

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#581 oreocreme

The Gerbil Lady

• 660 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:19 AM

I liked the little chihuahuas in sweaters. They are so cute!
Check out my skins here.

#582 pokemonxcore

on probation

• 124 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:22 AM

yeah, so i got my sims like two chihuahuas and a pugsy! i also want a shih tzu, but i couldnt find any, any ideas where i can find shih tzus? :)

#583 pokemonxcore

on probation

• 124 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:35 PM

This is Paris's bathroom, and the other one is her indoor pool. It's a lot I downloaded here from TSR, but I made a little changes.

Attached Files

#584 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 2,151 posts
  • LocationI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

I moved the pics of Paris washing her car into the Stories forum. Please keep the random pics out of this forum. The whole purpose of the House and Building forum is to show houses/lots/rooms that have been built or decorated so people can have some new and interesting ideas for their games. If you just want to show your Paris Sim in various situations, like washing the car or hanging out in a bar, those need to go into the Favorite Pics thread in the Stories forum. Thank you. :)
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

#585 pokemonxcore

on probation

• 124 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:53 PM

Do you love the pool? I'm going to take another screenshot this time with the pink pool diving board and floating items. :)

#586 oreocreme

The Gerbil Lady

• 660 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:44 AM

Now I know why you were looking for rafts and floating items in another thread. That is quite a pool! :D So the guy playing piano has to swim out to the piano to play it? How did you get him out of his swimsuit and back into a suit?
Check out my skins here.

#587 ladytimedramon

Trashcan Kicker

• 459 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:07 AM

So... while I'm waiting for the batch of houses that I sent in for uploading, here's one of my favorites. For starters, I've posted more general exterior and whole floor views.

This Mediterranean Villa is based on a design I saw in Archtectural Digest. It resides on the prestigious 2 Sim Lane lot at the top of the exclusive circle in the Northeast corner of Simmerly Hills.

The house features 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 2 half baths (for guests), and plenty of space for entertaining. The exterior is exquisitely decorated. Outside there is an additional building that is currently being used for a vineyard room on the lower level and a room dedicated to performing magic.

Currently this house is occupied by the Logan family. The father, Garfield Logan, is a superstar. As busy as he is, he still wants to spend as much time as possible with his wife Caitlin (yes, she has pink hair) and two children, Mark and Zoe. Soon, their family will be expanding by one. :D

I'll post some closeups of the room later on.

Attached Files

#588 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 2,151 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:21 PM

Very nice. :)

I really like the landscaping. When I build, that's always the hardest part for me to figure out. I can build and decorate the house with no problems, but I always get stuck trying to place trees and plants in the yard.
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

#589 ladytimedramon

Trashcan Kicker

• 459 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

Landscaping can be tough, mostly because I tend to get into a rut using the same design. But using Architectural Digest helps, because when I'm trying to copy a house, I try to copy the landscape too. I did 2 or 3 houses from the same issue of the magazine.

The harder part is, when I'm making something for uploading to the site, is remembering which walls and floors are downloaded so I don't use them for the initial build. Afterwards, sometimes I'll change the papers and floors, but I don't go downloading those generally - they come with sets I downloaded.

Speaking of downloading, a lot of the stuff in this house is downloaded - a lot from TSR, some from other sites. This is the house of a superstar. I've attached the two first floor pictures. The first features the dining room, kitchen, and living room (a half-bath is stuck in there in the center). The second has the disco, office, and pool table room. Though after the party last night, I'm thinking of doing something different in the pool table room. Just about everyone was hanging out in the disco, or in Gar and Caitlin's bathroom (I think everyone wanted to use the hot tub).

Attached Files

#590 constructiongal

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hopefully I can do this right:) Here are a few snap shots of a houseplan I fell in love with. I have also attempted uploading the house.

Attached Files

#591 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 2,151 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

Very cute and cozy. :)

#592 Yersinia

Hopeless Simoholic

• 607 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:48 PM

Just a question about this area of the forum for showing off houses and community lots in the various EP-specified areas:

Do the houses and lots we post pictures of here have to be ones we submit to TSR, or can we just show off our houses and lots? I ask because I don't want to actually submit anything (some items on the "shopping list" I'd have to include since mine are all custom would be impossible to provide, especially the walls and floors), but I think it might be nice if other Simmers could see the pics.

~Yersinia.
________
I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message.
Posted Image

#593 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 2,151 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:21 PM

No, they don't have to be submissions. They can be houses and lots you have in your game that you just want to share some pictures of. It doesn't matter if you built them yourself from the ground up, or if you remodeled a house/lot you downloaded from a website. These threads are to show off what you have built whether it's for your own use or for download somewhere, and maybe inspire others in the process. :)

#594 Yersinia

Hopeless Simoholic

• 607 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

Thanks Frisbud. I'll have some of them uploaded soon. :)

~Yersinia.
________
I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message.
Posted Image

#595 Ian324

Team Mascot

• 32 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

I just built this BEAUTIFUL Mansion...
I'll try to get a few picture soon.

#596 Ian324

Team Mascot

• 32 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

I have them finally! :D

Attached Files

#597 simon1559

Just Registered

• 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

This is a home I've built several years ago (just a few months after MM came out).
I've done some interior renovations over time but the overall shape of it has remained the same pretty much. I've also gotten a lot of magic growth objects over the years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#598 oreocreme

The Gerbil Lady

• 660 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

That is a very interesting house, Simon. Sort of a creepy party house. You don't see that combination every day! Good job. Thanks for sharing.
Check out my skins here.

#599 Addams666

• 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:50 PM

Here is mine:

568c38c4e4dcf.jpg

568c38c4eb5c2.jpg

inside:

568c39e75d4df.jpg568c39e763188.jpg

568c39e77182f.jpg568c39e7acc2e.jpg

568c39e7b6574.jpg568c39e7c1cb6.jpg

568c39e7c7fba.jpg