The Queen Bee Challenge

Challenge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
255 replies to this topic

#1 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:31 PM

This is a new challenge that I thought up the other day. It is kind of long, but I know that it can be done, because I have done it myself, and it is pretty fun if you are looking for something to do.

The Challenge:
- Populate your new neighborhood/beehive by breeding 60 children/bees with 10 different men/worker bees.

Before you Begin:
- Create a new neighborhood.
- Delete all of the characters. Enter “deleteallcharacters” when at the neighborhood. Remember to do this **before** you create your “Queen Bee.”

Starting the Challenge:
- Create an adult female in CAS. She can be any aspiration you want, but some will give you more points that others. (See scoring for details)
- Move her into a 5X5 lot, by herself.

Rules:
- Your “Queen Bee” must move in a male sim, preferably as soon as possible.
- The two of them cannot be married. The man can only move in.
- These two people will have 6 children. Once the sixth child is born, the man has to move out, and take all of the kids with him.
- No college and no marriage. (Unless it’s after the family has moved out of the “Queen Bee’s” house, then it’s fine to do whatever you want)
- Elixir of Life is allowed, and is needed to complete the challenge. Even in the completely random chance that you get 30 pairs of twins, each of those pregnancies are still 3 days long.

Scoring:
- +1 point for each family of seven to move out.
- +1 point for each $100,000 in funds. (Round up.)
- +1/2 point for each set of natural twins. (Be honest! And that means no cheesecake! If you are responsible for twins, then you do not get the bonus point.)
- +10 points for each career completed by the “Queen Bee”. (Ex. Your “Queen Bee” becomes Chief of Staff. That would be considered a completed career, and you would earn 10 points)
- +10 points for each Lifetime Want completed by the “Queen Bee”. (This is where the aspiration comes into play. Family Aspiration LTWs include sending children to college; however they are easily pleased by children. Other aspirations might have easier wants, and therefore, you can get more points in this section.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- -1 point for each child taken by the social worker.
- -5 points for any deaths in the “Queen Bee’s” household.

Ending the Challenge:
- The challenge ends with the birth of the 60th child, and after the man leaves with the family. Once you are done, you can play this family, and watch them take over the neighborhood! :)

I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I do! I really hope that it becomes popular!
-Taco :D

| The Fallyn Legacy | The Fallyn Family Tree - 8/23/10 |

Chapter 134 - Monday, August 23rd, 2010

Archived: Davis Legacy | Ryan Quest | Evil Awakens | Shady Lane | Isle Legacy

#2 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:47 PM

I think I am going to make this a story as well, and I will post the link once/if it gets on the site. :D

-Taco

#3 peony_pony

Theater Afficionado

• 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:50 PM

Sounds like alot of fun.

I'll probably give it ago soonish.

So your 'queen bee' has 10 males moved in?
And 60 kids
Wow.

I think by just the uniqueness it will become very popular.

Great idea Taco!

The Theater Legacy
and their Family Tree
wonderfully made by lovesdirt88

#4 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

This sounds like fun tacos. Ouch, 60 births, I think I'm going to go try this in a few minutes :D

#5 simnamedchris

Trashcan Kicker

• 401 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:49 AM

I would die if I was the Queen Bee! Ohh.. :eek:

This looks like a fun challenge! Very diffucult, very unique, very fun. :)

#6 WyldkatMurray

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:50 AM

It seems I might have found a good challenge to get more customers for my businesses once the legacies start to thin out the townies. Either that or I could make a 60 headstone cemetary if I'm in one of my evil streaks. :devil:
Even more maid troubles, a bummy ex-boyfriend, and an obligation to charity. Read The O'Rourke Legacy, you bums.

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.
-H.G. Wells

#7 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:06 AM

Ok, as much as I said that I would finish my unfinished projects before starting a new one, I'm off to start now, so I'm going to take it that you can only move in Non Playable Sims into the house right?

#8 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:10 AM

Oops! I forgot to add that! Yes, you can only marry Townies or NPC's! No playables! :D

-Taco

#9 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:36 AM

Thanks Tacos, my sim is waiting in the Sim Bin. I used my sim self that my cousin created over the weekend, I think I'm going to have to try and stop thinking that she's my sim self when the 3rd child pops out :D

#10 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:32 AM

Sorry to be a nousence again Tacos, but is the age sims cheat allowed? Just asking before sim me makes any further moves on the paper boy and the shop clerk :D

#11 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:37 AM

I guess it couldn't hurt. :D I actually did that with some teenager so she could find a decent looking "mate." :lol:

-Taco

#12 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:02 AM

Thanks Tacos for your reply :)

#13 Rhiannon87

House Party Crasher

• 158 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:42 PM

I don't know if I'm gonna try this challenge (although it's quite an interesting idea), but I was just thinking that turning your Queen into a vampire would make this somewhat easier. I've had a pregnant vamp before, and it's the easiest pregnancy ever. (Needs don't decrease at night). Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about the Elixir. Of course, complications could arise from the fact that the Queen would be sleeping all day, while the babies' daddy was, presumably, at work. (Gotta pay the child support somehow... :huh: ) Anyways, just an idea!
[Insert witty signature line here.]

#14 ferretlover7lana

Sim Weaver

• 294 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:56 PM

I assume your not supposed to use max motives or the speed up pregnacy cheats?
Life is a transition and time only takes away that which we will never have again.

#15 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:56 PM

I suppose you could do it with a vampire if you wanted to. :P As long as she has 60 kids, I guess it's fine! It doesn't conflict any rules, so I'm going to approve using vampires if you want to. :lol: Vampire Bees!

-Taco

#16 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:57 PM

I assume your not supposed to use max motives or the speed up pregnacy cheats?

Right. Man, I've forgotten a bunch of stuff! :lol: No mood cheats, and sped up pregnancies. Besides, if you don't speed it up, that's longer that she has to possible top a career, and to get more points for the challenge. :D

-Taco

#17 ferretlover7lana

Sim Weaver

• 294 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

Okay Taco, I'm in! I'll try it. I'll let you know if any more questions come up. You can't remember everything! :D
Life is a transition and time only takes away that which we will never have again.

#18 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:59 PM

Ok, I'm just sharing my update now. I renamed sim me into Mindy Abraham because when she had to woohoo with her first bf I got kinda disturbed :P I can't remember how many LTW she has gotten because I made her a knowledge sim with a LTW of max all skills. It was tiring but at least she doesn't have to work on them again and just goes to work. I also bought her a car so she could go to work even while she was pregnant.

I also managed to max all her flower creating skills so the house is filled with snapdragons - no toilet or eating hee hee. And for some reason, she's grown an immunity to throwing up (morning sickness). She's now onto her second bf and is pregnant with their first child :)

#19 tacos4sims

House Party Crasher

• 139 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:12 PM

Ok, I'm just sharing my update now. I renamed sim me into Mindy Abraham because when she had to woohoo with her first bf I got kinda disturbed :P I can't remember how many LTW she has gotten because I made her a knowledge sim with a LTW of max all skills. It was tiring but at least she doesn't have to work on them again and just goes to work. I also bought her a car so she could go to work even while she was pregnant.

I also managed to max all her flower creating skills so the house is filled with snapdragons - no toilet or eating hee hee. And for some reason, she's grown an immunity to throwing up (morning sickness). She's now onto her second bf and is pregnant with their first child :)

So she's pregnant with child number 7? Only 53 to go! :lol:

-Taco

#20 CharlotteKelly

argh

• 934 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

Lol Tacos, that sounds so depressing :D The next lot of offspring should go by alot quicker because there was a huge gap between her first child and the second, and also the third child and the fourth.. so yeah ..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users