Skin Tones

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 rocknRev4Christ

Tragic Clown Catcher

• 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:35 AM

I'm not sure if this goes here but I have a question:

Is it me or can we not edit the skin tone with a color wheel like we can with everything else? I would like to get a sim as pale as possible without completely taking out all the regular skin color. (For you Twilighters out there, this description says something like "Pale white and ice cold.") Yes, I am making a vamp type girl Twilight style but not any of the known characters.

Thanks!

P.S. She has red eyes and her main color scheme on her clothing is red and black. She ended up looking like a goth chick at first before I decided to give her red eyes and change her into a vamp. I say this because I have another question. I need a really cool name and would like you to share your ideas. Plzzzzzz?? lol :)

#2 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 1,926 posts
  • LocationI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:07 AM

Since she has red eyes and her clothing is red/black...how about Crymson for a name?
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

#3 rocknRev4Christ

Tragic Clown Catcher

• 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

Since she has red eyes and her clothing is red/black...how about Crymson for a name?

ty! With the name you suggested, I calling her Leila Crymson. It means Dark Beatiy and Red Blood. :D Look for her on the Sims 3 website soon. She'll be my first upload!

#4 Gamerg

Simoleon Addict

• 940 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:06 AM

I had found that the blue skin tone makes a nice vampire greyish glow, when you head to the white side of it.

May be worth a try for your idea, but I agree, even my Sim self is not quite as pale as my pale real self. The game just doesn't allow me to make myself so pasty.

Good luck!
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
-- Joseph Addison (1672-1719), English essayist, poet, statesman

#5 Soyokaze

Tragic Clown Catcher

• 203 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

I'm havint trouble making the right coloring for my asian skin tone. I'm not as heavily yellowy undertone as the one they give in the game. Is there a way to "change style" for skin tones?
[Dynasties: The Xing Legacy]
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6
[Woohoo - A Sims 2 Site]
- All my Legacy Stories + Downloads!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users