Before requesting...Read Here
Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:59 PM
1) Please attach at least one good picture, preferably more than one, showing exactly what you want. Or even worse are ones that say "I need this made. Contact me by email for details". Nobody is going to volunteer to do something sight unseen. You are much more likely to get a response if you show us what you want in a picture attached to your post.
2) Please describe your request well. These are creators, not mind readers, so they are counting on you to tell them exactly what you want. And I mean exactly. ;)
3) Please be patient. This is a forum, not a chat room, and most people may not even visit this forum every day. The creators who visit here do have real lives, families, jobs, etc outside of this site, so please take that into consideration. I know you are excited to have a request filled, but please do not pester the artists about when it will be done. Once you make the request, you are a slave to their schedule, they are not a slave to yours. :P
4) Please do not unnecessarily bump your thread to get attention or post more than one thread for your request. If a few days pass and no one has responded to you, then you may bump your thread once. But no bumping within the first 48 hours please. Give people some time to pop into the forums and see what has been posted.
5) If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your request, please be tactful in your response. Be polite. Let the creator know what is not right and suggest how it could be improved. Please no "This sucks. I hate it." responses. If you want someone else to try your request, simply thank the artist who made the attempt and politely ask if another person would be willing to give it a try.
Now that you have read through these guidelines, it's time to post your request thread. Good luck and Good Simming! :)
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users