- - - - -

Red assassin bug *spoiler*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lornamp

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 06:52 AM

Has anyone managed to find the red assassin bugs in the China Building A Tomb Adventure.:confused:

Thanks

Great Game

#2 bettybetty13

Trashcan Kicker

• 492 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

Well, I remember that my sim found the red assassin bug. I cant remember where though. Unfortunately that game somehow got deleted...
<3 Jacob Matthew Taylor Born on February 22, 2010 weighing 5lbs 3.8oz & 18in!

#3 elanorbreton

Social Bunny

• 1,393 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

I'm pretty sure it was those bugs I had to find and they showed up with map markers when I went into town view (like the metals do). Have you tried looking for the markers?
Elanor.

Come and visit me here.

#4 charmany

Simoleon Addict

• 902 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

the red assain bugs are on the ground just like all the others,if you have the butterfly that is a reward points,you can go out on the map view and it will show you where they are...
Time goes so fast, Slater is now 14 months...YEAH

#5 Chellak

Just Registered

• 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

Also if you happen to have the mod nomosaic...take that out of your packages, should work

#6 mason666

New Neighbor

• 21 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:44 AM

no is a bug,she come to 6:00 pm to 7 u 8:00 pm in only one parte of map only one spawn, go out on the map view and it will show you where they are in these time :) remember only one spawn

#7 charmany

Simoleon Addict

• 902 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:47 AM

i have the mosaic mod and i can still find the assain bugs...
Time goes so fast, Slater is now 14 months...YEAH

#8 Darth Joules

Senior Socialite

• 1,631 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

Tip: As already mentioned if you zoom out to Map View during the quest the locations of the Assassin bugs will be marked on the map. However if you zoom into these locations whilst your game is paused, you will not see the bugs immediately. Unpause and they will visually appear on the ground after a second or two.

#9 Genasai

New Neighbor

• 28 posts
  • LocationNorwich, UK

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

I had trouble with this too, I used the map markets to find the locations, but the bugs seem to bury them self under the ground a little.

If you go to the location the map marks, just wait there, read a book or something until you see one, then grab it quickly!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users