- - - - -

Consignment Store not open

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 predator44

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:41 PM

My consignment store says it's not open. There is also not an NPC that works there. It has been several days since I placed it. I have read through the other threads and there doesn't seem to be a way to fix this other than download a mod, which I would rather not do. Does anyone else know of a way to fix this?

#2 Nema_K

Team Mascot

• 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:04 AM

What time are you going? It's not a 24-hour convenience store FYI. They have set hours. 8:00-18:00 I believe.

#3 Kaleeko

House Party Crasher

• 115 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:49 AM

As Nema_K said, make sure you're going at the appropriate time. It actually opens at 9AM (Sim sometimes takes a while to get there, so wait til around 9:30ish), probably correct on it closing at 6PM.

The other possibility is that the NPC assigned to the register is broken. The mod I believe you may be referring to is Twallan's Register, which just allows you to assign an unemployed Sim to the register. If that happens to be your issue, it may be the only way to fix it -- or, to delete the register and place a new one, hopefully spawning a new NPC to monitor it.

#4 cadiva

Simmer

• 186 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

My consignment store says it's not open. There is also not an NPC that works there. It has been several days since I placed it. I have read through the other threads and there doesn't seem to be a way to fix this other than download a mod, which I would rather not do. Does anyone else know of a way to fix this?

You can use TestingCheatsEnabled True to then switch on BuyDebug which opens up the commercial and hidden objects like cash registers. However, you would need to edit the lot in Edit Town/Build Mode using the shift click and build on this lot option when testing cheats are switched on.
*I am not a smurf*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users