Photo
- - - - -

Life fruit in Twinbrook (and another question)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Conti

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

Two questions (and I'm really sorry if they've been asked before, I couldn't see any threads about them when I looked):

1.) Has anyone come across a random glitch where clicking on the moodlets or mood bars fills up the need immediately (and makes any clicked moodlet disappear)? I seem to recall there's a cheat like this, but I've never activated it, and I've never 'bought' the moodlet manager reward. My only hack is Twallan's Story Progression, but this hasn't happened before.

2). I can't find life fruit in Twinbrook for the special Inventor Opportunity ...can anyone offer a hint (or outright answer)?

#2 Moza

Sugar Dodger!

• 8,460 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:55 PM

Story progression will do that - by default it turns testingcheatsenabled on, which is what you need for the click to cure moodlets! You can turn it off under the SP options.

Not sure where life fruit is in Twinbrook, I can't see anything in the Prima guide, but have you tried the gardening lot?
Atlas Sims - Bringing Sims 1 to Sims 3

Platinum Simmers

#3 Conti

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

Thank you - I've never had it happen before, so I must have clicked an option without looking somehow!

I'll have a look in the gardens, but that seems a little too easy ;)

#4 Elut

Trashcan Kicker

• 425 posts
  • LocationDead center

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

I found all the special seeds (also life fruit) around the swamp, at the graveyard and at the park outside the town, but I haven´t found a lifefruit plant in Twinbrook
Never trust a smiling chicken
S2HBAA member and proud of it!!
S3HBAA member also proud of that!!
My own little minisite At Eluts

#5 sheridanhoughton

MacSimMum

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:20 AM

If you have WA, you can get lifefruit from the big pyramid in Egypt (when doing the relic of something adventure), and also in the tunnels that lead to the little island in France.

#6 Conti

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for your answers both; so now my choice is whether to learn the gardening skill from the start for this sim, or reinstall WA. I'm not sure which will be quicker ;)

#7 daisylee

horsing about in Appaloosa

• 7,367 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

If you have WA, you can get lifefruit from the big pyramid in Egypt (when doing the relic of something adventure), and also in the tunnels that lead to the little island in France.

Tunnels that lead to the little island in France? Please tell me more as I have never heard about any or found any.

:)

#8 Moza

Sugar Dodger!

• 8,460 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

Look on the mainland, near the island - there's a big rosk, I think you'll need Pangu's axe to clear it, though.
Atlas Sims - Bringing Sims 1 to Sims 3

Platinum Simmers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users