- - - - -

Secret base at Lufti house

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 ksully

Just Registered

• 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

I am stuck on an adventure in Egypt. I have to enter the secret base in the basement which is located in the Lufti household. I have entered the house many times and tried different things, but no success. I think it has something to do with the stereo but nothing works! Suggestions anyone?

#2 daisylee

horsing about in Appaloosa

• 7,370 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

I won't lie, I cheated through that whole one. Do a google for tomb walkthroughs as odds are you will need the number combinations for the levels .... unless you want to spend the next 6 months trying combinations. I think Carl's may have the tips/cheats. If not, there is another site that does.

You have to access the 3 levels from items in the house ..... then figure out the levels.

#3 Moza

Sugar Dodger!

• 8,460 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

I tihnk you get them from the bookcase, the stereo and the toilet flush - then use the floor switches like a phone pad.
Atlas Sims - Bringing Sims 1 to Sims 3

Platinum Simmers

#4 daisylee

• 7,370 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

I have done this one twice, and the first time did not get anything from the bookcase. The second time I did. The first time is when I finally gave up and checked the cheats. :D :lol:

#5 sheridanhoughton

MacSimMum

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

Goodness, I did this the hard way! I had my sim stand on all the switches. then I worked out which switches moved which doors, and then worked out what switches had to be opened in what order to make all the doors be open at the same time.

#6 cadiva

Simmer

• 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

Goodness, I did this the hard way! I had my sim stand on all the switches. then I worked out which switches moved which doors, and then worked out what switches had to be opened in what order to make all the doors be open at the same time.

Heh, you and me both Sheridan!
*I am not a smurf*

#7 daisylee

• 7,370 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

I tried for a while and lost my patience ...... alt tab..... google .... tomb cheats .... aha, done! :lol:

#8 ksully

Just Registered

• 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

Thanks to everyone, I'll try anything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users