Pleasant Valley Sunday Neighborhood Contest
Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:42 PM
1. Pick any two sided street in any neighborhood where you can replicate the same lot size 6-8 times. (For example I used Pinochle Place in the original neighborhood.)
2. Build the basic house without paint, landscape etc on one lot. Save it to your inventory then replicate it on the other lots on your street (Ah the wonders of tract housing).
3. Individualize each exterior. For this you can change wall textures, windows, doors, roof patterns (but not the roof style), fencing and the landscape however you choose. The trick is to make each look unique while keeping uniformity in the basic structure. You can add more floors however wish but the exterior walls on the ground floor have to stay the same.
4. Include on one lot a community park, pool, rec center, etc. This should be built by you and not one of the pre-fabs included with the game.
5. Take a pictures! Please include at least one the front of each house, the community lot and an arial view of the neighborhood. The more pictures we can see the better we can see your neighborhood concept! Remember, interior shots are not necessary nor are backyard shots. Its all about the neighborhood!
You can use whatever CC you wish and you can upload any or all of your houses at the end of the challenge. Since this has the potential to be time consuming, the challenge will be open until March 31st. Judging will be on the first of April and winners will be announced the same day. Any questions please post here or PM me. Thanks and have fun!
Here are some photos of mine that might explain it a bit better: http://smg.photobuck...asant%20Valley/
Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:53 PM
The houses must be the same except paint,plants, windows and doors, and show them all off in pictures of this post?
Do we need a frontlawn, or can we make it more city like without front gardens?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE S3HBAA
Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:57 PM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:13 AM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:24 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users