Styling existing wallpapers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 madmenyo

Just Registered

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

Hi,

I have seen some great house designs on youtube and want to give this a try myself. But i'm a bit annoyed by the style change option within the game. What i want is a wallpaper with the bottom 1/4 - 1/3 a wooden panel and the upper side just bricks. I found the perfect wall inside the panel section (i think its from ambitions) it has a nice panel on the bottom which i could change the wood type and color. But the top half has diagonal (panel) lines through it that i can't get rid off.

In the brick section there are some brick walls with panels but there i can't change the size of the bricks. Is there anyway to change these "fixed" patterns on the different types of walls without extra programs? And if not what is the easiest way to do it?

Tx,

#2 daisylee

horsing about in Appaloosa

• 7,365 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:31 AM

I am not in the game now but isn't there a plain one with wood on the bottom and I think some blue and white flower pattern on the top? I use it a lot. You should be able to change the top from the abstract or whatever it is to a brick/masonry choice.

I think I have used it in bathrooms leaving the wood and changing to tile in the top section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users