• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 deontai

Rookie

• 29 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

Howdy y'all.

So I found this weird wallpaper on the IKEA Family Live site, and I really like it. I was wondering if anyone could make it for me? I would make it myself, but I suck at making patterns.

I was thinking the zebras would be uncolourable, then the white background and the fancy looking things would be.
If anyone has the spare time... I would very much-ly appreciate it. ^_^

- Deontai.

Attached Files

Check out my blog -- filled with TRULY OUTRAGEOUS creations!

#2 Rennara

Rookie

• 172 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend, Ontario

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hi deonati,

The repeat on this can't be done on a pattern...cuz there a three repeats on a wall. But I could do a wall mural and still have the recolourable parts except the background possibly but I will try my best. I could probably do a pattern too but as I said the repeats would be three and in a smaller area so it may be too busy. Here's an example...just let me know your preference and I will see what i can do. Posted Image

#3 deontai

Rookie

• 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hi deonati,

The repeat on this can't be done on a pattern...cuz there a three repeats on a wall. But I could do a wall mural and still have the recolourable parts except the background possibly but I will try my best. I could probably do a pattern too but as I said the repeats would be three and in a smaller area so it may be too busy. Here's an example...just let me know your preference and I will see what i can do. Posted Image

I do like the pattern thingys, in my opinion, the busier the better. I honestly don't care if anything is recolourable really...

But you can do as you wish. :) I like the zebra heads like they are right now. ^_^

#4 deontai

Rookie

• 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

I found the full pattern.
Posted Image

#5 Rennara

Rookie

• 172 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

I can finish both separate the colour effectively. Do you want them published or private? I did one of each so you can have both the wall and the pattern...here's the difference:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 deontai

Rookie

• 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:46 AM

I can finish both separate the colour effectively. Do you want them published or private? I did one of each so you can have both the wall and the pattern...here's the difference:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh my god. Perfect! Publish maybe? So I can credit you if I include it in any houses. :)

#7 Rennara

Rookie

• 172 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

You got it! I'll try to get a set up similar to the pic :D I'll upload it today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users