- - - - -

Hidden Springs Won't Install

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 luckypitababy

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

I purchased a retail copy of Hidden Springs today. When I run the installation program, the screen to enter the code never shows up, The Sims Launcher doesn't recognize the disc and asks me to load the disc for my most recent installation (Master Suite). Is this a glitch, or am I required to accept Origin before it installs correctly? Thanks for your help!

#2 ByzantineGirl

Just Registered

• 41 posts
  • LocationI am now in my own little world.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

They are having this discussion at the EA store in the forums as quite a few people are having this problem after buying the copy. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Nietzsche

#3 ByzantineGirl

Just Registered

• 41 posts
  • LocationI am now in my own little world.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

Sorry, I should have added that people are having other problems with the installation as well.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Nietzsche

#4 luckypitababy

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Thanks. After several page errors, I finally found a thread where they discuss this issue. Apparently, Hidden Springs is like Barnacle Bay. You pay for a code that allows you to download it from the EA store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users