Willow Harbour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 annie_over

• 8 posts
  • LocationThe Land Of "And"

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have been working on this world for over a year now :P
Every time I think I have finished, I have found some cool world decorations to add to it, and/or a different style of lot placements...lol
I have finally decided on this layout.
I could not find any worlds with the same name, and decided because I have been working on this world for soo long, and have changed it so much, that I am sticking to the name...lol (If and/or when you download it and install it in your game, you can call it whatever you like! lol) Please do not re-upload as your own even if you do change things....please, I have seen a lot of that going around and it is so sad:(

Link to world download with photo's:
http://sugarslegacys...ims3worlds.html

Thank you as ever for giving me timer out your day to show you my new world:)
Annie

Posted Image

#2 rsdworker

Friendly Townie

• 759 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

looks nice
so how many lots?

#3 clairkp

House Party Crasher

• 141 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

It looks lovely, obviously you have put a lot of work into it, but the predominance of 64x64 lots put me off. My favourite building sites are 50x50, 40x40, and 30x40, Personal preference I know.

#4 sheridanhoughton

MacSimMum

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

you could always bulldoze the larger lots and replace them with smaller ones. I usually do when I start a new world.

#5 annie_over

• 8 posts
  • LocationThe Land Of "And"

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

you could always bulldoze the larger lots and replace them with smaller ones. I usually do when I start a new world.

Thank you Sheridanhoughton:)
And yes you can in edit world mode:)

57 Lots in total
8 40x40 lots
8 50x60 lots
Those are the smallest lots for residential, and there are smaller lots for the town/city part of the map:)

#6 JCIssette

Social Bunny

• 1,259 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Annie, your world is lovely and your web site is just fabulous. I loved it all. Good luck with your world. I am working on a Victorian one right now, so I understand the hard work involved. Are you seeing people upload Custom worlds as their own? Oh, how sad. One puts so much sweat, tears and time into a world and for someone to take credit. I can't imagine. :(
Select Artist ~ Proud Member of the S2HBAA and S3HBAA
See My Homes and Worlds Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users