- - - - -

Sims 3 Sunroom Help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 caytie

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

I want to have a diagonal wall made of windows (I'm not really sure what you would call it) like in these pictures

Posted Image

I've been all over the internet for a couple days now and I can't seem to figure it out

I've seen other homes with this style of "sun-wall", I'll call it. Any ideas?

TSR N00B ALERT!

#2 norenegonc

• 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hello! I cannot think of any way to do this. I can tell you how to curve the wall to look like that, but then there would be no way to set a window on that wall.

There might be some kind of CC that could do it. Other than that the best solution I can think of is to curve the wall to be that diagonal (or rather the roof) and then delete certain tiles on the roof and create a fence around those areas to create the window feel.

I sort of did that in this house I built, the wall is curved but not a straight diagonal like what you are looking for, but the idea is the same. In any case I cannot figure out how to link the image here, but you can check it out in my build called Maison Chouette, in the back of the house, the roof does what I described. Cheers!

#3 Solny

• 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

I guess on your screen used this set.

#4 marcorse

Cottage Gardener

• 295 posts
  • LocationTasmania [that's in Australia, folks]

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Have you had a look at the Skew-Whiff windows from BuffSumm, here on TSR? . . . she has a large collection of slanted windows that might fit your purpose.

Amazed S3 Select Artist and Committable Member S3HBAA

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. 
James M. Barrie  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users