Photo
- - - - -

CC window i made is not working right

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Regal Sim

• 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hi guys, hope i posted this in the right spot, so i converted a window from TS2 its a two story tall mesh and i cant wait to upload it but im having 2 issues.

1 you know how when you place a window on a wall in build mode the part where the glass is should appear and you can see through the window? Well the molding on my window i can see on the wall, but the glass part is being hidden by the wall itself. i did a move-objects-on cheat and just placed it on some random place on my lot and i could see that the glass was there, but when i put it on a wall its covered by it, Why is this happening?

2 when i try to place it diagonally it looks like the mesh i cloned it from, can i fix this?

Width wise the window im converting and the one i cloned are the same, but the height is of my custom mesh is taller it being 2 storys tall and the EA mesh 1 story tall.

Please help :)

#2 Kriss

Team Mascot

• 116 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hi!

As far as I know TS3 doesn't support 2 story windows or higher. That's why the wallmask is not working correctly on the wall and why the original EA mesh is showing on the diagonal wall. :)
Sims 3 Featured Artist - Check out what I am up to on my minisite

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why we call it The Present."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users