Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:57 PM
Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:09 AM
I dont know why you get this error. It seems it could be some error with your .NET installation. Do you know which version you have installed? Maybe you can upgrade to the latest .NET-framework?
Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:43 PM
Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:45 PM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:22 PM
1. open workshop
2. click on create new project
3. choose to create clothing...
Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:45 PM
2. select the dress under recent projects (it had saved before, but then i had to edit more. which is when this error came up)
3. Change the multiplier, and clothing specular under textures
4. Change all the channels for high, medium, and low under the mesh tab, in both groups (material is where i change it)
5. Click save or Save as- both produce the error under file
6. then that message comes up- i say don't send, then it asks me if i want to save it
7. i have tried yes, no, and cancel. none of them do anything but close the workshop.
8. I have also tried exporting it to sims3pack and TSR from the workshop- neither work with this dress.
And as i said, i have successfully created and submitted another clothing item and that saves just fine.
I really hope we can fix this! i really like the dress i am making!
Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:54 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users