- - - - -

script error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 postileni

Trashcan Kicker

• 456 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi, can anyone help. I've put my game on 3 times tonight and when it loads to the launcher stage, I get a message that says script error. It asks if I want to continue. My game seems to be playing OK. I took out my EA folder and played without any CC, in case it was some kind of corrupt file and still got the message. I'm not sure if I have a major problem , this hasn't happened before.

#2 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 1,969 posts
  • LocationI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

There is no problem at all. The script error is just an issue with Internet Explorer displaying the information in the different modules of the game launcher. This is an error on EA's end of things with what they wanted to show you in the launcher -- the Daily Deal, the Mystery Bag, Featured Items from the Exchange, etc -- so it has no impact on your computer or your game.
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

#3 sim_man123

Simmer

• 3,064 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm getting this error as well after updating to the most recent patch. In other applications, I have had this cause the program to freeze and/or crash, so I always make sure to click "no" just to be safe. :)

Kris

mqpe.png

#4 postileni

Trashcan Kicker

• 456 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

Thank you so much for your quick reply's. It's much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users