- - - - -

Game fully patched, cc not showing up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 chayann

Team Mascot

• 97 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

I have the basegame version 1.36.45.017017. I have downloaded origin, and made sure my game was fully patched, but for some reason, my custom content does not show.

I have been playing happily for a month or so, then I tried to play today (buying something from ea store in-game) and my game crashed and I have been unable to see my cc since.

I have reinstalled all the cc through the game launcher twice, and still when I play, none of the cc shows up.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
You're only given a little spark of madness....you musn't lose it. (Robin Williams) Swing by my minisite - I'd love to hear from you!

#2 chayann

Team Mascot

• 97 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

No one can help?

Thanks.
You're only given a little spark of madness....you musn't lose it. (Robin Williams) Swing by my minisite - I'd love to hear from you!

#3 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 1,990 posts
  • LocationI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

Chayann, You need to be patient when posting in our forums. As I type this, your thread has not even been up for 24 hours yet. Those of us who visit these forums do so in our spare time, if we have any. Our real lives come first -- school, jobs, families, etc -- so please keep that in mind.

Before we can help you, we will need more information about what has happened.

1) When did the game start crashing -- when you were buying the item from the store or after?

2) How much CC are you trying to install? Is this package file content or Sims3pack content?

3) Have you tried reinstalling the content in a vanilla game to see if perhaps your previous game folders have become corrupted?
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users