* * * * * 2 votes

Some things to expect in Seasons!

Mac PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#21 miiih500

• 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

I think that sims already can work as a weather presenter when they are in the news reporter career.

Then I've missed that... :wub:

#22 miiih500

• 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Oh and does anyone know if the Santa will be back also? :wub:

Can delete this post now thought! (:

Winter
  • During Winter, Snowflake Day occurs, a holiday based around Christmas.

#23 meeoun

• 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

I can't wait! I wonder if they'll have thunderstorms with thunder and stuff? : - D

#24 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

There will be thunderstorms, with thunder & lightning

#25 Rizki_Iqbal

• 19 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Awesome...

i cant wait about this one :wub:

#26 miiih500

• 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uw0uQVoCyw
At 1.10

I wonder if this fireflies will be back in the summer time! I'm so exited! We will soon have theese lovely weathers in TS3, again!! :D

#27 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

Don't we already have fireflies? At least a form of them. I've even seen different colors of glowing bugs outside at night. Yes I just looked it up to be sure, we got Will O' Whisps with Late Night (which are glowing orb things) & then 8 different types of fireflies in Showtime.

#28 Arthur Kirkland

• 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

I am bloody excited for Seasons to make an arrival to stores. Jeez, I hope the line won't be long at Target :unsure:
Anyways, it is supposed to make an arrival in November right?

#29 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yes it will come out on November 13th in North America.This Tuesday will be 4 weeks away, so it has 4 & half weeks, 33 days from today... I'm not counting or anything lol!

#30 MellieBear

• 24 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

So cool (pic)! lol

Attached Files

Don't look down!

#31 mmoblitz

• 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Really looking forward to this.

#32 TeXaSrOsE

Trashcan Kicker

• 353 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

When is this EP going to be released?

#33 Audrey May

Ageless Woman

• 1,592 posts
  • LocationI'm right here! Can't you see me?!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

When is this EP going to be released?

On November 13 so get ready! :D
  • TeXaSrOsE likes this

#34 TeXaSrOsE

Trashcan Kicker

• 353 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Was kinda wondering if the pre order downloads coming with halloween costumes it might be here a little sooner. Well can always hope. Thanks Audrey

#35 MellieBear

• 24 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

2 more days!!!! Lol
  • mandababy2003 likes this
Don't look down!

#36 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I am so very excited! I haven't touched my game in quite some time, because of school and work. Mainly though because I have been keeping up to date with all the newest Seasons info over at Sims VIP and it just made me not want to play until I could do all those things and have the weather in my own game lol. I've been counting down for a couple weeks now, my friends & family will probably be glad when it's over with so I will stop counting down. Little do they know that once I have it I will just then start neglecting school and them except only to talk about how awesome the game is!

My dilemma is Black Ops II is also coming out on Tuesday! My boyfriend & I are going the midnight release party for that game though, so I can stay up and play that all night & the next day while I wait on Seasons to arrive :)

#37 MellieBear

• 24 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

I am so very excited! I haven't touched my game in quite some time, because of school and work. Mainly though because I have been keeping up to date with all the newest Seasons info over at Sims VIP and it just made me not want to play until I could do all those things and have the weather in my own game lol. I've been counting down for a couple weeks now, my friends & family will probably be glad when it's over with so I will stop counting down. Little do they know that once I have it I will just then start neglecting school and them except only to talk about how awesome the game is!

My dilemma is Black Ops II is also coming out on Tuesday! My boyfriend & I are going the midnight release party for that game though, so I can stay up and play that all night & the next day while I wait on Seasons to arrive :)

Lol tell me about being excited! Best Buy here opens at 10 ... guess who'll be there buying her game before college class starts? Should

take my laptop and secretly play in the back of class - teacher is boring anyways!

A really cool link to kick off the Seasons expansion, edible halloween cookies!!:

http://one-billion-p...t=Google+Reader

Attached Files

Don't look down!

#38 Galloandre

Just Registered

• 24 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hello! I think Seasons is the best expansion pack because of so many things our Sims will be able to do as well as the weather, obviously. Anybody have any idea how long we can tweak each season's length? I think I'll make my winter and fall seasons longer than my spring and summer seasons, since I've seen both of these already in my game. :D May I also assume that the seasons will be in the vacation worlds, and that they'll be the same as what is currently played in that world at the time, or perhaps differently? :huh:

#39 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

There will be no weather at all in vacation worlds sadly. As for in your regular neighborhood, I believe you can set each season to be as long as you want, and you can turn off certain seasons all together. I can't wait! Less than 24hrs left for me :)

#40 Galloandre

Just Registered

• 24 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

There will be no weather at all in vacation worlds sadly. As for in your regular neighborhood, I believe you can set each season to be as long as you want, and you can turn off certain seasons all together. I can't wait! Less than 24hrs left for me :)

Well, bummer. :( I guess that's okay, though, since in real life the weather may be nicer in one part of the world, even though the vacation destination may be in the same hemisphere, as opposed to say, going from the USA to Australia or vice-versa, where the weather is the opposite season in both contries. As for turning off a season, that might not quite feel right to me. :huh: I'm used to having all four seasons, though those people who live on the equator might feel differently... :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mac, PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users