Dynamic Challenge? New file in Download Folder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 KSkywalker

Trashcan Kicker

• 471 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

There is a Simspack File that keeps showing up in my Downloads Folder. dynamicchallenge_16ff149288174772bb2fa34416092e0f. It doesn't show in the Launcher, but it keeps showing up in the Downloads folder. Does anyone know what its purpose is? Is it a "need to keep" or "safe to delete" file?
Proud Auntie of Alyssa, Nathan, Brian & Kaylin

#2 sheridanhoughton

MacSimMum

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

I don't have one in my downloads folder. just msi.bin and nav.bin. How long has it been there?

#3 frisbud

La Femme Samantha

• 1,926 posts
  • LocationI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

The Dynamic Challenge file is the Spring Training Achivement. You will get this if you are logged in while playing the game.

Achievement: Spring Training
Description: Is your Sim fit enough to run a marathon? Your muscles may be saying no, but your willpower says YES. Remember to hydrate and stretch!

Marathon Runner
Run a distance of 500 kilometers to allow your Sims a longer lifespan. This only works through the treadmill and jogging. Note that you can knock out this challenge along with fitness nut by doing either of these options, so it's usually the best option to complete the challenges quickly.
TSR Sims 1 Featured Artist & Sims 3 Select Artist -- Visit my Mini-site and see what I'm working on in My Blog
Sam's Sims Yahoo Group -- Added March 26, 2009 -- Unleashed Community Lot 61 Farmers Market

#4 KSkywalker

Trashcan Kicker

• 471 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Great, Thanks frisbud!
Proud Auntie of Alyssa, Nathan, Brian & Kaylin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users