- - - - -

blueprints

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 gundamseed

House Party Crasher

• 254 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I didn't know where to place this message so I hope I placed it at the right place I wanted to know if there is only the blueprints in the game or if thee could me more to download and so where can I get them thanks in advance melanie

#2 sim_man123

Simmer

• 3,203 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Currently, there are only the ones in the game. EA said they will be releasing more over time. I'm going to guess they will be released as store content, though. There are also some people at Mod The Sims who are looking into the possibility of custom blueprints, but there is no guarantee on that yet. :)

Kris

mqpe.png

#3 iloveacn

Just Registered

• 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

I hope some people will come out with some more blue prints through Mod Sims or some other site. I don't exactly care for the ones they have maybe it's because I'm picky about how I build my sims house.

#4 alishiainsane

• 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

There will definitely be more, it will just take some time, they are still so new right now, I would love to see the ability to create your own and save them in-game as well, but so far it doesn't seem like that will be the case, which I find really disappointing. It seems like something that would've done really well on the Exchange.

#5 RuthieFaye777

Simoleon Addict

• 987 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hopefully more will come out with future expansions. Some of us don't have an artistic eye and are just not interior decorators so this is helpful to us. As future expansions and stuff packs come out with different furniture and themes they should have blueprints to go along with them.

#6 queen_peaches

• 15 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

Aw, don't be lazy and use thier blueprints! I was just thinking earlier, if they'd had blueprints back in the day, I wouldnt be as good at building houses and decorating rooms as I am now lol

#7 daisylee

horsing about in Appaloosa

• 7,370 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

I tried them a few times to see what they are and had to spend so much time redoing things that it probably would have been faster if I had built from scratch.

#8 midnightfantasy

Team Mascot

• 80 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

I tried them a few times to see what they are and had to spend so much time redoing things that it probably would have been faster if I had built from scratch.

Same here!!! because NOTHING is matching, doors are where they aren't supposed to be and i get annoyed so i just don't use it anymore LMAO

#9 queen_peaches

• 15 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Same here!!! because NOTHING is matching, doors are where they aren't supposed to be and i get annoyed so i just don't use it anymore LMAO

LOL see? Silly. I probably won't try it because I don't use any of EA's objects, only custom ones:) SPOILED by TSR and MTS lol

#10 RuthieFaye777

Simoleon Addict

• 987 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Well I've never used them because I haven't built any houses since they came out. I may try them to see how they work but if they are too much trouble then forget about it.

#11 midnightfantasy

Team Mascot

• 80 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

The thing that really bugs me about it is that for some reason there's always pretty much two sets of doors and thus you can't make a matching house without actually going back in and removing doors and making sure the outside of it looks uniform.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users