Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Finally have Seasons - Now, how do I get abducted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 woodedlane

Dream Flyer

• 256 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

That's all. Just want to see what happens. Just not sure how to go about it this time around. Thanks. :D
Zettie

#2 figaro_black

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

As usual, use a telescope. :)

I read having space rocks on your lot helps too.

Though...I was lucky and got abducted doing nothing but being outside during the night.
The Angelic Legacy - It had to end somehow...

The Periwinkle Legacy - Ghost do Exist, and they are gooey...

#3 KrisGail

Tragic Clown Catcher

• 350 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

There have been a couple of times in the middle of the night, when my sim is sleeping, that someone who looks a lot like an alien rang the doorbell. At first I assumed it was either a zombie or a paparazzi, but just as it left I thought "wait, was that an alien?" The second time, I noticed that it really was an alien. I have no idea what would have happened had I answered the door...
"That he is mad, 'tis true
'Tis true, 'tis pity
And pity 'tis, 'tis true."
Hamlet

#4 mandababy2003

Simoleon Addict

• 846 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

They probably would have sold your sim some girl scout cookies that's all, no need to be afraid :P However once you opened the box of cookies you'd be sucked into a whirlwind of outspace nothingness... Ok maybe it won't happen like that, but how funny would it be if it were true?

I personally have not seen any aliens yet, I'm already into my first day of winter. Then again I don't have telescopes or space rocks around either.
  • queen_peaches likes this

#5 Degera

Facebook & Submission Support

• 2,646 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

My sim got abducted last night. His daughter was using the telescope and he went outside to "investigate an anomaly"... I thought it was the unicorn at first because of the way the sky was glowing. But it wasn't a unicorn, it was a spaceship... he was pregnant when he returned.

#6 woodedlane

Dream Flyer

• 256 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Does it matter if the sim is supernatural, as in a fairy? I'm looking through the telescope surrounded by space rocks to no avail. My sim is a fairy. Thanks.
Zettie

#7 radosney

Just Registered

• 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

my sim has been abducted 3 times so far for no reason. no telescope. Not outside. Just gets the prompt to investigate an anomaly and he's sucked up. gone for an hour then back - not pregnant. he also has an alien girl in the neighborhood who visits in the evening regularly who would like to date him even though he's married with children...which is annoying.
  • queen_peaches likes this
Radosney

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
- Winston Churchill

#8 RuthieFaye777

Simoleon Addict

• 987 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

My sim husband was killed by a falling meteorite while he was at the winter festival. I had his wife come and collect all the meteorites and take them home, one was worth over $4000. Anyway shortly after he died an alien come to investigate her igloo that she built in the front yard. I had her go out to meet him and they became friends eventually. I had them start dating because since in a way the aliens killed her husband I thought she should at least get a baby out of it. But while they were on their first date he died and she got the moodlet about having a bad date with Crypto. I'm hoping that she'll meet another alien and have a baby before she gets too old.

#9 queen_peaches

• 15 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

My sim husband was killed by a falling meteorite while he was at the winter festival. I had his wife come and collect all the meteorites and take them home, one was worth over $4000. Anyway shortly after he died an alien come to investigate her igloo that she built in the front yard. I had her go out to meet him and they became friends eventually. I had them start dating because since in a way the aliens killed her husband I thought she should at least get a baby out of it. But while they were on their first date he died and she got the moodlet about having a bad date with Crypto. I'm hoping that she'll meet another alien and have a baby before she gets too old.

Wow, he DIED on the date, and you got a negative moodlet from that?! Talk about scarred for SimLife... LOL

#10 Ladytiger247

• 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

the first time my sim got abducted she was inside the house! all of a sudden she ran outside to where these lights were and they beamed her up! so far, there havent been any adverse effects...oh and i have my sims set to no free will..

#11 RuthieFaye777

Simoleon Addict

• 987 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

My sim still hasn't been abducted. They say you have more chance of it when you have space rocks on the lot. Well part of my sims backyard is almost wall to wall with all kinds of them. Him or his wife are out there all the time looking through the telescope. In their old house they used to have space visitors all the time but no abductions.

#12 ToxicPrincessVlogs

Advanced Member

• 32 posts
  • LocationSunset Valley, Llama Town

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

You just made my day! This is so funny! xD Hahaha

Now my Sims are off to meet some aliens (hopefully!)

#13 Ladytiger247

• 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

so i made a couple male sims for my Fury sisters( one of them was the sim that got abducted in my post above) and sure enough, not even 10 min into the game, an anomoly appeared outside and my sim ran out of the house to see and got abducted....
all sims in these cases are supernaturals...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users