- - - - -

Deleting CC and Sims Questions

PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Loupito

• 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I want to delete all the CC and redownload only the items I really like one by one so that I can organized them into collection folders. As is now my CC is all over the place and because I went crazy downloading it is making it difficult for me to find items. My concern is the sims I created. I've made some pretty nice sims and don't want to lose their styles. If I were to save them as premade sims will it save the CC used with them? ...But if I'm deleting all CC won't it delete the CC used with them?

What can I do, can I upload the sims into TSR to save them? I've tried looking on the create a sims forum boards but the link I found doesn't work for me. It stays in loading and then goes to blank page.I have lots of more questions about this subject so I'm just going to list them here. Thank you in advance for your replies.

1) I see some creators use poses and images when they share their sims with TSR, where can I find poses?
2) Whenever I've downloaded a sims the hair (and skin) requires a separate download. Do I need to remove the hair (and skin) before sharing the sims?
3) Do I need to ask permission from creators of the items I've used with the sims even if they are from TSR?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users