- - - - -

rollerskating rink

PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ladytiger247

• 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

So, i bought a rollerskating rink and put it in my sims basement. I sent my teen down to try it out...all she did was run around on it! LOL there were no rollerskates on her feet either! am I missing something? Also I finally experienced a season change - from summer to fall. I got a tip thingy that there was a fall festival and that i should put on my best costume. I'm not really sure where to find these costumes. Do I just go to get an outfit from the dresser or makeover station use the silly clothing and face paints I've seen? If so where should i place it? (outerwear, everyday, ect.) they should make a costume catagory, especially with the seasons! there are numerous opportunities to use a costume! Halloween, xmas, new years, easter.....Yes! we need a costume catagory!!!

#2 RuthieFaye777

Simoleon Addict

• 987 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

I just send them to the festival, never had them use a costume.

#3 Ladytiger247

• 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

yeah...but i wanna use one! so i found some info, apparently you can use costumes on children sims (maybe teens, not sure) but its gotta be on 'Spooky Day'. I think u just click on the sim and the option should come up. I haven't tested this yet so I don't know for sure.

#4 Ameera42

• 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

my sim changed into a mime costume just as she arrived at the door I dont own any costums :0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users