Temp in the Attic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sonshine

Heaven Bound

• 10,109 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Lakes and 1,000,000 Mosquitoes

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hi, I'm just now getting Seasons and I haven't read through every post here, but I was wondering what the temp is like in the attics? I remember in TS2, we couldn't have attics b/c the sims would either bake or freeze to death. How about if the roof forms part of the wall? I do hope that they improved this! Thanks!
Please pray for the peace of Israel!! That is to pray for the VERY soon returning Christ. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. When Jesus died on the cross He took our sin and shame; He offers us His righteousness as a GIFT that we must claim.

#2 FadieSenpai

Senior Socialite

• 1,900 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hey Sonshine, I just built a house for my newest sim and put in an attic with junk up there, there's also a little space for him to use the treadmill. He's been up there working out and not freezing at all. One side of the attic space is the roof, the other side is a full wall so go nuts with your attics :)
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they are acts. Watch your actions, because they are habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. " – Talmud
"Life is short. Insecurity is a waste of time." ~Diane Von Furstenburg
"You don't get out of life alive." ~ Jimmy the Hand

#3 Sonshine

Heaven Bound

• 10,109 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Lakes and 1,000,000 Mosquitoes

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

Thanks Lisfyre! Haven't tried it yet, but I will eventually. :)
Please pray for the peace of Israel!! That is to pray for the VERY soon returning Christ. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. When Jesus died on the cross He took our sin and shame; He offers us His righteousness as a GIFT that we must claim.

#4 NumSimish

• 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hey! While we are on the subject on attics, how do I built one that a sim can use as if it was a normal floor??

What are the needs and musts in building a attic??

Thanks - Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users