- - - - -

My sim won't stop having babies!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 love_jessou

House Party Crasher

• 128 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

My female sim was pregnant and after she had the baby at the hospital, there was no avatar for the baby - the green square was just blank. Immediately after she had the baby, she walked out of the hospital empty-handed and walked back in again because 'the baby was coming'. I thought it was a glitch with my mod (twallan's master controller) so I closed without saving, removed the mod and started again from before the pregnancy. She got pregnant again and the same thing happened. I have reset her and the baby but that changes nothing. She just keeps having babies which never appear.

Also, she had a baby a few days ago and everything was fine.. this would be her second.

What can I do to fix this?
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
Don't make war, make love.

#2 sheridanhoughton

MacSimMum

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

If resetting her didn't help, I would say that either the family or the town has become glitched. You could try resetting the town or the lot. You could try moving the family out of their home in 'edit town' mode, and then moving them. If none of that works, you could try another family in the town and see if you get the same problem.

#3 love_jessou

House Party Crasher

• 128 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

In case anyone else has this issue, I fixed it... somehow.

I went through the usual routine, my sim went into labor then I tried to save so I didn't have to waste time playing to that point again if the glitch continued. I was planning to switch active households after the baby was born then switch back, just to see what would happen. Anyway, it was saving for about an hour (more than a few minutes is unusual for my game) when I just brought up the task bar and force closed the game because apparently it was 'not responding'. I went back into my game, the save didn't work so I played without saving, got to the hospital and this time, my sim came out with one actual sim baby then went home, like a normal sim birth. This is the first major glitch I've had in my game since I installed it years ago and nothing else has happened since. *fingers crossed*
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
Don't make war, make love.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users