Photo
- - - - -

World that ONLY requires the late night ep? HELP!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fluffykittyforever123

• 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

I need a very good quality world that only requires late night.. and maybe cc but thats not very common. (By only late night, I mean literally just LATE NIGHT) I have generations and pets also but my computer was broken a while back and my sims are having some problems so I dont want to download the other games yet. Ive been looking for a new world that only has late night for a while and all I see is world adventures and ambitions and late night worlds and alot of other expansion packs. Before you say: "just go out and buy more expansion packs." Well, I dont have any extra money until christmas, I'm honestly happy with the games I have(even if their not all downloaded), and the next sim game I plan on buying is the sims 4 so if I save any sims money it would be saved up towards that. (I also spent over $100 on my sims stuff already I dont need anything else) Im trying to make a series and I cant make worlds because my computer always freezes when I try to create it. Please help me find one.... again, I need a pretty good quality world, late night only, and cc is ok but if the world doesnt have it then thats fine. Also I dont really mind what size it is but I like pretty big worlds (as long as the world isnt extremely small) Sorry if this was kind of a rude post I feel like some of the stuff was lol but Im getting pretty annoyed searching for this. Thanks ahead of time! :3

#2 fluffykittyforever123

• 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

btw.... ignore my username....... O_O it was from really long time ago when i was bored XD

#3 JCIssette

Social Bunny

• 1,263 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

Your best bet would be to go to the Sims3 Exchange and look under registered worlds in the CAW section. You might have to go back a long way, but some people have done base game worlds, so they should work in your game. That is probably the best suggestion I can offer since you have only one EP besides base game. Good luck and hope you got some new EPs for Christmas. I have several worlds, but you would need more EPs.

Select Artist ~ Proud Member of the S2HBAA and S3HBAA
See My Homes and Worlds Here

#4 The incarnation of boredom

• 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

i have late night pets and seasons and im looking for a world which contains only those or only base game but i cant find one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users