Photo

Create new project problem? Not finding game paths... Please help!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 sim_man123

Simmer

• 4,584 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I have tried all pathways, origin and program files and NOTHING is working. Stressed. :( :angry:

What paths are you using?

#62 Fashion4Life

• 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:00 PM

i still tried and it did not work i click on the first thing sims 4 it did not work and i click on Origin it did not work then i click in on all the stuff i was suppose to click on then nothing pooped up it sill said the thing i need help someone :(  :(  :(  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :!

#63 TheRosalinnCollection

• 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:31 PM

I have a question related to this...I chose the wrong game accidentally and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I can't fix it. Please help :((

Better explanation: So this sounds like a stupid problem, but in the very beginning when you're supposed to add the game path you're creating for, I added the wrong thing, so now whenever I try to make anything, nothing shows up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling TSR Workshop, but It won't let me change anything? Is there an option where I can change the game path? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks! If this question didn't make any sense, just let me know...I can try to re-explain better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users