Photo
- - - - -

Camera control

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Moonight Fall

• 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hey guys! I want to ask → How to show two floors at once??( PS:My English is not very good)

When My sims at first floor, it can't show second floor! (just only show the blue sky) How can I do like the picture I tag?? (Sorry to the artist, I haven't note down her name)

Next, my second question...my NRAAS master controller cheats doesn't work... My game will crash while startup...(I have not install any other mod except NRAAS no cd) I have tried many ways...but it still not working... :(

Finally, my last question... Is that any mod for the sky? (something like change the sky colour)(I had tried the mod that download at Mod The Sims but it was not working)

Well...Thank You for answer my question!!

Attached Files

#2 Nisuki

Simmer

• 230 posts
  • LocationThe Sky

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

Hello there, I'll try to explain everything =)

-

There's a way to show two floors, but I suppose you would only want to show two floors if you want to take nice pictures. So like now, you're on the floor on which your sim is, go one floor above. There's a way to move down again. Press the 'Tab' button on your keyboard. Your game camera goes into a certain 'Camera mode'. You can into different directions with your wasd keys, with Q and E you can move up and down! I think.. xD I think it was Q that you could move down. Use that one so that you'll be back on the floor which your sim on it and ta-da! You can take neat pictures with the 2nd floor shown if you have a lot like that =)

https://answers.yaho...18114444AAL3yj8

On this site above you can see all the camera keys!

Oh and by the way, if you still see sky or something and no ceiling, the house you have probably has no ceiling.. You will need to place one yourself by going into build-mode and place floors on the floor above the one that doesn't have a ceiling  ^_^ I suppose you should go and try playing with the camera and look at the keys above in the link.

-

That your game crashes as soon as you start it up makes me think that you don't have the correct version of the NRAAS mod installed. What gamepatch is your game? You need to download the NRAAS mod version that is correct to your gamepatch.

-

http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/tagged/lighting-mod

This site above will show you loooots of really nice lighting mods. You need to scroll down a bit, because the first posts are not lighting mods. I use one myself from brntwaffles, they are reallly gorgeous!♡

If you didn't understand something and have any questions left, don't hesitate to ask. I or someone else will gladly help you  ^_^

• Moonight Fall likes this

♡✨ A simmer, who loves the game! I create, edit pictures, write and have fun.   :wub:

TSR Mini-siteTumblr

#3 Moonight Fall

• 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

Thank you very much!!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users