• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kunder

Simmer

• 109 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

World: Ottomas Empire.

After all this time, one of my Sims finally snagged Meadow Thayer. Apparently, she likes stinky, fat Sim males, with no artistic ability! Matching Grizzly Ottomas to a tee. Perhaps, she'll go a ways in breeding out that ugly Ottomas gene.

My Ottomas clan kids in order of age:

David, Sharla, Tommy, Haily and Baily (Twins), and Grizzly, the youngest.

Dora managed to see six grandchildren. When Hailey and Baily were born, I shut her age off, until Grizzly became a child. She lived only two days more. Dora's total days were 78.

#2 bettynewbie2

• 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

In one of my old games I had Meadow marry Dustin Broke.  They went to live in an apartment building with Bo Broke living in the next apartment.  Meadow and Dustin had 2 kids before that neighborhood crashed.   

I have not had any luck with her in the numerous other times I've played Pleasantview however.

#3 Kunder

Simmer

• 109 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

In one of my old games I had Meadow marry Dustin Broke.  They went to live in an apartment building with Bo Broke living in the next apartment.  Meadow and Dustin had 2 kids before that neighborhood crashed.   

I have not had any luck with her in the numerous other times I've played Pleasantview however.

Now I know what attracts her, she should be easy to snag. I have a female sim that's notoriously difficult to match, even knowing her quirks. Kind of did it on purpose. I don't want her to be an easy catch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users