Photo
- - - - -

HELP! I'm not sure why this is happening. Does anyone know how to fix it?

PC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 korrinelovesyou

• 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:02 AM

So, I use CC horses off of the Sims exchange. Recently when I played it, this is what the horses looked like when they didn't have their saddles on. I can't figure out why this happens. I don't think it is just the CC horses, because I see wild horses running around with the same thing. It looks like a blanket, but with a saddle texture on it, which is odd. I never put a blanket on the horses. Just a halter. Anyone know how to fix this? Has anyone seen this before?

Attached File  Screenshot-2.jpg   651.9KB   0 downloads

#2 Audrey May

Ageless Woman

• 1,602 posts
  • LocationI'm right here! Can't you see me?!

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Do you have any mods installed? Sometimes they can interfere with other game content. This usually happens if they are old mods that need to be updated.

• korrinelovesyou likes this

#3 korrinelovesyou

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Do you have any mods installed? Sometimes they can interfere with other game content. This usually happens if they are old mods that need to be updated.

What does that mean?

#4 Audrey May

Ageless Woman

• 1,602 posts
  • LocationI'm right here! Can't you see me?!

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Mods are files which affect the way the game is played. For example, a creator could make a mod that allows you to change your sim's personality traits, a mod that makes sims clean up without you telling them to, a mod that makes meteors drop on your sims more often, etc. Mod such as these can cause all sorts of weird things to happen in the game when the mods are not up-to-date with the latest patch you have in your game or the expansions you have installed. Sometimes they will conflict with other mods whether they are up-to-date or not.

Also, when you downloaded the horses from the exchange they might have some bad custom content saddles or other custom content which was uploaded with their file.

Have you tried removing your custom content from the game and then starting the game to see if the problem goes away?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users