Photo

I can't find this Hair CC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StrawberryWitch

• 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:30 PM

The teen that the LifeSimmer is playing in this video, I love her hair. I'm not exaggeration when I say I looked through 84 pages, 1744 files of CC on this website, and only found one with the hair, but it was CC for eyebrows with no link to where the hair was from. Please does anyone have this or know where I can get it?

#2 Nisukiye

Simmer

• 228 posts
  • LocationThe Sky

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

Hello! I looked at the hair and instantly thought; seems like Newsea's style... (why and how? don't ask me! haha) I went and looked through her sims 4 creations and found it! It's over here;

http://www.newseasim...hp?cid=1&id=623

However, the hair's only avaible if you're a payer on that site. They're not here on TSR anymore. I can't help you further than this, but at least now you know where the hair's most likely from! ^-^

♡✨ A simmer, who loves the game! I create, edit pictures, write and have fun.   :wub:

TSR Mini-siteTumblr

#3 StrawberryWitch

• 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:16 AM

OH Thank you for finding it! But I'm bone broke so I can't even get it anyways :(

#4 Guest_AllanMeacy_*

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:00 AM

Thank you so much for the link - I searched all over for it when I saw it mentioned the other day but couldnt find it - LOVE her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users