Photo

TSR Workshop not working?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ♥PugPlaysSims♥

• 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

Hello all! I've recently downloaded the TSR Workshop, and all my mods folders hasn't loaded, I don't have sims 3 and yet theres a bunch of files for that, also I can't find any tutorials and the link when I just got onto the page won't load up. Please help!!

#2 sim_man123

Simmer

• 4,483 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:44 PM

Your mods folder has nothing to do with Workshop. Do you mean that your game isn't reading your mods folder, or do you mean that Workshop is giving you an error about paths not found for TS3? If the latter, just click no when it asks if you want to manually load them. Then, open Edit > Preferences > Folders, and there are two paths that you need to set. The first one is very clearly labeled as "The Sims 4 (Documents)" and it needs to point to the "The Sims 4" folder in your Documents library. Scroll down the list, and there is another one for "Base Game" - that needs to point to where the game is actually installed​. By default, this is going to something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\ - unless you manually installed the game elsewhere.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users