CC Problems

PC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 *Zelities*

• 2 posts
  • Location~Room~

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:50 PM

Ok, so I download alot of cc furniture and  I cant find them I see them but not all of them and i find them only in Build mode and I cant see them (their invisible with a cc icon in the box in build mode.) so i click on the cc furniture and my game just crashes! :angry: Please help me I know am not good at explaining but I tried. :!     :( . 

Zelly.

#2 sim_man123

Simmer

• 4,525 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:26 PM

Is your game fully up to date with patches? Also, did you pay attention to any required expansions or stuff packs on the content you downloaded? If you downloaded a piece of content that was cloned from an item that requires an expansion, and you don't have the expansion, then that item will not work. 

#3 *Zelities*

• 2 posts
  • Location~Room~

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Is your game fully up to date with patches? Also, did you pay attention to any required expansions or stuff packs on the content you downloaded? If you downloaded a piece of content that was cloned from an item that requires an expansion, and you don't have the expansion, then that item will not work. 

Am not sure if my game is up-to-date and, am also not sure about the required EPs I'll check.

Zelly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users