Installing Nraas Mods

PC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jlspring

• 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:11 PM

Hey everyone,

I am having trouble installing the Nraas Mods on my computer. I've followed the instructions but always get caught up at the deleting the cache files. I CAN NOT FIND THEM. I've search my entire library to find these files but I can't find them. All the tutorials I've looked through don't look like my files. My Sims 3 is under Origin Games, while all my expansion packs are under EA games. Has anyone else had this problem? Please Help! 

Thanks! 

#2 Funnyaa

Cats can opener

• 381 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

​Hi there,

​after you have downloaded the mods you only have to put them in your modsfolder.

​If you don't have one yet create on. Do you know how to do?

​You said you can't find the mods. Well, where do you get your downloads usually after

you have downloaded them?

Friendly regards :)

#3 SimPeopleRampage

Simmer

• 142 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:44 AM

The cache files are located in your documents>electronic arts>sims 3 folder. I'm assuming you're referring to the CASPartCache, compositorCache, scriptCache, simCompositorCache, and socialCache files. Those get generated every time you play the game. If you delete them, the next time you play Sims 3 the game will make new ones. 

And the mods go in documents>electronic arts>sims 3>mods. They don't go in your hard drive folder; the folders and files you're looking for are in your documents folder.

Sims 3 doesn't automatically create a mods folder, you have to do that yourself. Go to this link and follow the instructions: http://modthesims.in...Setup_and_Files

You'll want to download the framework setup zip file, unzip it, and just stick the whole thing in your documents>electronic arts>sims 3 folder. The zip file has everything you need already set up. Inside this mods folder that is in the zip file you'll find a folder called "packages," that's where your mods go. 

Hope that helps!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users