Photo

S4S problem with alpha hair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Reitanna

• 28 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

I was told I could come here to ask sims4studio questions because people here use it too. due to circumstances I won't get into, I cannot post on the S4S forums, so I'm desperate for help.

alrighty, so my problem is that, when I clone an alpha hair, export the mesh, edit the mesh, and then import it back in, it OVERLAPS the original mesh. I'm never had this problem with clay hair or anything else for that matter. it's ONLY alpha hair. someone suggested to me to cut the numbers in blender, and I did, and it didn't do jack! it's incredibly frustrating when I find a hair that's ALMOST what I need, I just need to tweak it, and it doesn't even work. T_T does anyone know why this is happening?

#2 sim_man123

Simmer

• 4,483 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:15 PM

So, what is happening is that you're editing a mesh, and after you import it back into S4S, it's showing the original mesh and your edited mesh at the same time? 

#3 Reitanna

• 28 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

yes, exactly. like, the original hair mesh is on the head, and I import the edited one, and it overlaps it, like if bb.moveobjects is on in the game, except with hair. it doesn't replace it like it should. I've never had a problem with anything else but alpha hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users