Photo
- - - - -

Can anyone help please?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alexpotter

• 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

so i have downloaded houses before, i download the same houses as last time, i download them it is downloaded,i then go to town editor and they are not hidden or on the list so i deleted them,and installed them again, nothing.. so i unstalled them and reinstall them nothing,but on the download list they are there.i am getting so angry and upset please can someone help me?

please can you send a direct message as i dont know how to see,if someone has messaged back

Thank you for reading this long message

#2 Audrey May

Ageless Woman

• 1,607 posts
  • LocationI'm right here! Can't you see me?!

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

In order to find out if someone has replied to your question you just look at your thread and the posts will show up below yours. Jus the way mine has. :)

Please take a look at the following installation instructions and make sure you have tried everything mentioned. 

Patch your game

It's absolutely important that you have the latest patch installed, otherwise you will not be able to install downloads from TSR or they won‘t behave as expected in game. Go to the Updates tab in the Game Launcher and patch your game from there.

The downloaded files on TSR can be sims3packs, package files or zip files. In case you get a ZIP after download, use the built-in ZIP handling in the operating system to extract the Sims3Packs or packages from the archive(s). If you need more information on this, check this help page by Microsoft. 

Sims3packs Quick Installation

Double-click the Sims3Pack you have downloaded and it will install into the game.

Mass Installation

If you have downloaded a lot of Sims3Packs, place them into:

Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads (PC & Mac)

If you downloaded ZIPs, you first need to extract the Sims3Packs from it, then place it in the folder mentioned above.

Start the Game Launcher and go to the Downloads tab. Select the items you want to have in your game and click Install.

Remember to uninstall an item first before you reinstall it.

In the game you recognize the custom content by the shopping bag.

Packages Installation

Place the package files into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. If you don't have that folder yet, follow the instructions below.

Creating a Mods folder

In the Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder, create a new folder and name it Mods. In this Mods folder create again a new folder and name it Packages.

Download the resource.cfg file here: https://www.dropbox....5a/resource.cfg and place it in the Mods folder (not in the Packages folder).

You can now place your downloaded package files in the Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder.

#3 Alexpotter

• 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

I can not find the updates tab, im running it on steam there is an uploads tab though, also i am running version 1.67.2.024037 i hope this is the lastested one please can you tell what the lasted one is if i dont have the lasted one thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users