Photo
- - - - -

The Sims 3 Bigger Lot Request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Celtic 1

• 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Good Afternoon All, I hope you are all well?

After taking a very long break from The Sims 3 and from building my updated version of Render Farm in Appaloosa Plains. 

I am looking for someone who would be able to build a new lot size for download so everything will be able to fit perfectly. 

I am using Lot Size 64 x 64 at the moment. I know there is a Add Any Lot Size Mod made by velocitygrass on Mod The Sims.

I have just finished the first Blue Print of The Ground Floor of my updated version of Render Farm. It is ok but could really do with just a slightly larger lot size. 

I am looking to use 67x67. I know there are many people say it cant be down. if that really is the case then I will just forget about it and use 64x64. 

I would be very very grateful if there is anyone out there that can and is whiling to assist me on my request. Please get in touch as I would be very very grateful.

I would like to wish you all Very Happy Simming.

Kind Regards

celtic 1

#2 Lily-chan

Simmer

• 365 posts
  • LocationMy imaginary world

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Hello.

I do not mean to come off as rude or anything along the lines, but I know this conversation has already been up last time you asked the same thing. Sims 3 cannot go up lots larger than 64x64. It is simply impossible because the game is not built for it. 

I hate to disappoint you, but this is as far as my knowledge goes.

Again, I'm sorry if I come off as rude. It is not intended. 

Happy simming !

:!

I only exist in your imaginary world~

Keep tabs of me: Scraps - Private n' Public | TSR studio | Simblr

#3 Celtic 1

• 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hello Lily-Chan,

No i totally understand I am sorry if i had already asked the same question. Unfortunately I have had a few years away from The Sims 3 as I was ill due to a simmer on another site who I was build the this same property with. Sorry I did not check my previous forum posts.

So sorry once again.

Kind Regards

Celtic 1

#4 Celtic 1

• 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hello Lily-Chan,

I am sorry if I annoyed you about posting this topic. I have just checked my post history and I have never posted about this topic.This is the first time I have posted on this topic.I think it must have been someone else that posted on this topic. As I did state in my original post I am aware that other people have been asking about this same topic.

I hope this answer did not come a cross rude as I am definitely not a rude person. Thank you once again for commenting on my post.

I am starting the build tomorrow.

Happy Simming

Kind Regards

​Celtic 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users