Photo
- - - - -

Mod Help - Beautiful Sims

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Evil Emperor Proteus

• 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

Hey there, it's been years since I logged into this site, but I've decided to get back into The Sims 3.

One thing that always bothered me though, was that the default Sim faces looked like oddly shaped ugly potato people.

Can anyone give me some suggestions(and links if possible) on mods that will improve the way Sims look in The Sims 3? Preferably something which has attractive default faces to select. Since I plan on making loads of Sims to populate my streets, I don't want to be trapped in Create-A-Sim for days adjusting their faces, and being able to just quickly select a face would be helpful.

I would appreciate any help.

#2 sim_man123

Simmer

• 4,610 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:50 PM

Take a look through the skintones - they make a HUGE difference in the way sims look. Two sims can have identically shaped faces, but with different skins, look 100000% different. Skintones are probably the biggest contributing factor to making sims look more like people and less like lumpy playdoh :D  Custom eyes and custom hair really go a long way as well!

#3 Evil Emperor Proteus

• 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Take a look through the skintones - they make a HUGE difference in the way sims look. Two sims can have identically shaped faces, but with different skins, look 100000% different. Skintones are probably the biggest contributing factor to making sims look more like people and less like lumpy playdoh :D  Custom eyes and custom hair really go a long way as well!

Thank you for the reply, and I apologise for the late response.

I was hoping for more default faces, though. I usually only play as a few Households but I spend a lot of time creating Sims to populate my neighbourhoods, and I just don't have the patience or skill to sculpt unique faces for every single Sim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users