Photo
- - - - -

Whats the funniest/strangest thing your Sim ever did?

Story

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#1141 Guest_Laura-Depp_*

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

one of my sims was on the second story floor, and they walked through the wall and was back on 1st story..:wacko:

I bought that cake thing that them exotic dancers come out of and he kept dancing and all my sims wouldn't move away..talk about obsession?:duh:
I got a picture of it:rah:
P.S do you like my house?
Lol :rofl:

Attached Files

#1142 jojogallon

House Party Crasher

• 136 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:10 AM

:lol: thats funny teehee. And yes, I LOVE your house :) True potential there. ;)
i SURRENDER my life to SIMMING
spending FIFTEEN hours a day!
onto generation 125; sims is my life.
i really like reading books

#1143 Guest_p3anut_*

Posted 02 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

This isn't my Sim directly but whenever Mortimer Goth comes over to visit he always turns around to interact with someone else reeeeeeeal slow. It's pretty creepy o_o

#1144 BurkeKnight

Team Mascot

• 36 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

I constantly have sims that visit, just to stand in one place.
Right in front of the refridge.

On one lot, I use a locked door, except for the family. Now those visitors walk around the house, looking for the fridge...

Why do they seem to forget to eat before they leave home?

#1145 Guest_buggerella_*

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

I usually lock the sims' doors from the pesky neighbors but most of the time they never use that door even when it;s allowed household only. The end up walking around the entire property to the bsck door.

#1146 AStephens1971

Trashcan Kicker

• 487 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:14 AM

I went to kiss my husband and when I clicked on his picture in the Relationship panel, he had a score of 101! :lol:

#1147 MATTFROMMICHIGAN

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:48 AM

Today, I forced the Pet Judge to take a shower, and he got out blurred!:rofl: Even more, when Ginia Kat was attending a pet show and she did not noticed he was blurred!:lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   108.68KB   142 downloads
  • Attached File  2.JPG   148.35KB   136 downloads

#1148 Yersinia

Hopeless Simoholic

• 607 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

Then today, one of my Sims was working on Simslice's motorcycle, and the wrench got stuck in his hand. He picked an apple with it, and here he is kissing his girlfriend with the wrench in his hand...

:rofl: This could be my real life. My boyfriend has enough tools to open up a chain of hardware stores (he works on his own cars, plus his pickup truck, his front end loader, snowmobile, snowblower, and computers -- and yes once upon a time, he had a motorcycle too, but that was before I met him) -- so when I'm up at his place, yes, he's been known to kiss me while holding a wrench (or screwdriver, or hammer, or any number of tools).

Today, I forced the Pet Judge to take a shower, and he got out blurred!:rofl: Even more, when Ginia Kat was attending a pet show and she did not noticed he was blurred!:lol:

Had this happened in my game, it would have really been something to see -- I have a nude patch (no blurring except for children) and anatomically correct sims! But Matt, if I may inquire ever so curiously -- what was a shower doing in SimCentral Park? I don't play Ginia Kat, but I do have a sim of my own, Lisa, who has seven pet rats she shows on a regular basis (see pictures below for all the trophies they've won, too!) -- but that lot doesn't come with a shower I'm aware of, it never occurred to me to put one there -- and also: how in the name of Sechal did you manage to force an NPC (the pet judge) to do anything, much less take a shower?

A scene from the last rat show: http://i111.photobuc...enny_1_0093.jpg

Look at all the trophies:

http://i111.photobuc...enny_1_0102.jpg

http://i111.photobuc...enny_1_0103.jpg

~Yersinia.
________
I'm out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message.
Posted Image

#1149 MATTFROMMICHIGAN

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

In response to this thread, I made this thread. It's where you post your strange Studio Town happenings.

#1150 Belle_Morte

Team Mascot

• 71 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:45 AM

I had my game uninstalled for ages. But had something interesting pop up recently. I have a love rug on the living room floor in the main house I play. My female sim used the Perfect House charm when her levels were down and ended up with Molly O'Wisp. After flooding the kitchen and bathroom, Molly layed down on the love rug.
You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had, always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on.

#1151 gloss999

• 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

My little brother played as Gunther Goth Sr and he was in Magictown performing in front of people, then the whole people on the lot (Including the maids, Witty Washout, The Vendors people and Mystery Man) were Clapping for him.

It was funny, strange and kind of Creepy.
C:\Users\COMPAQ\Pictures\special\Special\sims\water-water-23444640-1950-1219.jpg

#1152 Kuruni

• 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:50 AM

Is this still alive? 

I wanna share something but I'm not sure if anyone had the same experience. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users